Who is Emma?

My name is Emma and I have a HUGE dilemma. I'm addicted to makeup and desserts! I love being creative and my perfect outlet for that is with beauty and baking. I have a YouTube channel where I have tutorials on how to apply makeup as well as bake. I hope you enjoy my videos and hope to hear from you guys. Stay Sweet!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Navy Blue Prom Makeup Tutorial

Hey everyone! So today I uploaded a makeup tutorial on my YouTube Channel where I show you how to do a navy blue smokey eye for prom :)
I got my inspiration from my prom dress and makeup that I had worn. I really love this look and navy blue looks great on all skin complexions.

I made such a mess when I was filiming lol.
Products I used for tutorial:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sheer Cover Concealer in Light/Medium
"The Starlet" Makuep Vanity from Tarte
I used the Blues: Fame (navy blue), Big Break (shimmering ice blue), V.I.P. (shimmering blue-silver), Toast (shimmering toasted beige)
Urban Decay Glide on Pencil in Perversion
Rimmel Scandal Eyes
Maybelline Eye Studio liner
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Starlet Blush from Tarte
High Beam from Benefit
MAC Cremesheen lipstick in "Shy Girl"
MAC Cremesheen Glass in "Richer, Lusher"
I hope you enjoy the tutorial and if you have any questions or requestions please feel free to leave a comment on my Channel or on my blog. If you haven't seen the video I'm going to post it down below and I hope you enjoy it.

Stay Sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment